• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

smash84

The Tiger King
this match being very passionately followed in Pakistan. Looks like what the pak fans were hoping is happening. Rain. Now please wash away the whole match so we can enjoy the top ranking for a few weeks

smash84

The Tiger King
I think there is a problem with the facilities more than the groundstaff. There are no super soppers it seems (or only 1) which are supposed to be standard these days.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Yep. ****ing terrible. Surely they should've got the ground ready by now.
I think there is a problem with the facilities more than the groundstaff. There are no super soppers it seems (or only 1) which are supposed to be standard these days.
Probably a drainage issue? If so it should be taken care of. Not really good enough for an international facility to have drainage problems.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably the most entertaining day's play of a series involving India since they last toured here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Probably the most entertaining day's play of a series involving India since they last toured here.
Nothing will ever be as entertaining as Kohli tonning up at all all series was delicious.

Last edited:

vcs

this match being very passionately followed in Pakistan. Looks like what the pak fans were hoping is happening. Rain. Now please wash away the whole match so we can enjoy the top ranking for a few weeks
Haha. Pakistan deserve it TBF. I was hoping we would undeservedly nick it though. Too bad.

vcs

India have been unlucky with rain in recent times. Against Bangladesh last year, SA in Bangalore (I had tickets FFS) and now this.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
India have been unlucky with rain in recent times. Against Bangladesh last year, SA in Bangalore (I had tickets FFS) and now this.
This wouldn't have happened if the series was played during the traditional season period for WI - March to May. But IPL was priority.

Burgey

Or do an old fashioned double wicket competition where the opening batsman from one team gets number 11 from the other as their partner, number two opener gets number 10, etc etc. They then have to face four overs bowled by the other team with the fielders provided by both other sides. Knock out formula applies.

Burgey

It fosters understanding and comradeship between the teams. Besides, it's better than another crap T20. They're a dime a dozen.