• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of Bangladesh 2018

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Unavailable for selection I believe.

Excellent win today on the back of pace bowling and aggressive batting from young players. That should be our modus operandi win or lose. It was great to see Pooran in at 3 and Paul at 4. They should continue giving aggressive young batsmen a chance.
Rift with WICB since years for payment issue plus he is not only one

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Rift with WICB since years for payment issue plus he is not only one
Also got called for throwing and then changed his action but refused to play ODI's as he wasn't ready. He hasn't been considered for selection since despite playing in our 50 over competition.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Been a below par tour so far for the West Indies but they have competed and winning a couple games in a country where better teams have also struggled is a good thing.
Have badly missed holder in the tests his lower order runs would have got them close to a result he could have contributed big partnerships with hetmyer when he was trying to bat with the tail. Hope back in good form is another positive. Can't help but think with better obvious selections and if players who werent there for whatever reason I really think they could have got a result in one of the tests.
Had bravo holder and Cornwall played instead of powell bishoo lewis/warrican I really think they could have won

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
Given that the tracks in the West Indies are, or have become, so spinner friendly, its surprising how inept the batsmen look against spin when outside of the West Indies. I hope they're more competitive in the England series; this tour has been very depressing.

Tom Flint

International Regular
I'm predicting 2-1 either way.
Hetmyer will score bundles and win them at least one test. Depending on what team they actually pick and if holder is fit I think they could sneak the series

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Good from Bangladesh last night.

What is their international schedule like heading into the World Cup next year? Would like to see them playing some away matches, preferably a European tour of some description.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
What a win by WI
36 ball 89 by Lewis and 5 fer for Paul

BD chasing 191 were 62 for 1 -- 98/8
140 all out

Cong WI for 2/1