• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Bugger.... that was a pretty good catch on the second grab. Roach was on his knees in the background when Holder stumbled.

nzfan

Really keen to see how Blundell and Mitchell go here. Hope no more wicket fall for another 10-15 overs. Will be interesting to see if Blundell will block out or go for it. If he bats 15-20 overs he'll have reasonable runs against his name.

It's the new ball and quite obvious they're bowling fuller. If can bat out 15-20 overs they will start bowling back of a length.

nzfan

That's close... lucky Williamson I think it's going to clip. Scratch that... missing by heaps.

Moss

Surprising dismissal from Nicholls, he needed to follow Kane’s blueprint from yesterday and play the waiting game. Hope the slump isn’t real, he really should be in pole position to move to 4 when Taylor retires.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I think Ian Bishop is probably my favourite commentator. So many fun insights and moments of humour across a wide variety of different aspects of the game. Also knows WI's players inside and out and does his research on international players. Quality.

Moss

Holder getting the odd one to kick off a length, doesn’t look like you’re ever really in on this pitch (on the evidence of Nicholls and Blundell so far). Kane has been quite something today.

veganbob

U19 Captain
I think Ian Bishop is probably my favourite commentator. So many fun insights and moments of humour across a wide variety of different aspects of the game. Also knows WI's players inside and out and does his research on international players. Quality.

Agreed. And his voice is so calming too. Probably a bit weird but I enjoy having a shower while putting the volume on loud whenever he is commentating. The annoying thing is whenever someone else speaks it breaks all immersion esp if it's Mark Richardson talking- that's not a dream shower.

The Hutt Rec

Agreed. And his voice is so calming too. Probably a bit weird but I enjoy having a shower while putting the volume on loud whenever he is commentating. The annoying thing is whenever someone else speaks it breaks all immersion esp if it's Mark Richardson talking- that's not a dream shower.
There's a business opportunity ... Ian Bishop meditation tapes

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha you need Ian Bishop ASMR in your life.