• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India 2019

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
India should walk this in comfortably if Kohli stays in. He loves this kind of personal challenge.

Does anyone think Pooran should be batting higher?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has the potential to be Virat's greatest chasing innings.
He's seriously so good at this that I'd put the chance of him pulling this off at like 60-70% and I think the odds would agree with that. Any other batsman in the world with the exception of maybe Buttler wouldn't be in the same ballpark.

SillyCowCorner1

He's seriously so good at this that I'd put the chance of him pulling this off at like 60-70% and I think the odds would agree with that. Any other batsman in the world with the exception of maybe Buttler wouldn't be in the same ballpark.
Yeah, it's like a blueprint for him at this stage. He soaks up pressure so efficiently(almost as a Carnot engine).

Once he's switched gears, there's no turning back.

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
Virat's greatest chasing innings? No way, man. We've seen him do this countless times before. I could tell, when he was on 11 or so, that he was already keyed in and in the zone. The guy has showed the world how to meticulously construct an ODI innings (one of the reason's I like Hope so much is that you can see him slowly learning a similar approach).

SillyCowCorner1

Virat's greatest chasing innings? No way, man. We've seen him do this countless times before. I could tell, when he was on 11 or so, that he was already keyed in and in the zone. The guy has showed the world how to meticulously construct an ODI innings (one of the reason's I like Hope so much is that you can see him slowly learning a similar approach).
I said potential.