• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Twenty20 Is Boring Society Thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It all seems to be going extraordinarily swimmingly so far, old chap, if I do say so myself... and as of yet, there are still several prospective members who have yet to even visit the thread... :happy::cool:

FRAZ

International Captain
It all seems to be going extraordinarily swimmingly so far, old chap, if I do say so myself... and as of yet, there are still several prospective members who have yet to even visit the thread... :happy::cool:
Basicaly you have a good team !

shortpitched713

International Captain
I don't like the no-ball rule although it is a fairly good idea.
You know to avoid no balls pretty soon bowlers are just going to stop having run ups, and then they'll let them "bowl" with liberally relaxed chucking laws from the top of a mound...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How did I miss this thread?

I see my name is already on the list, but I will post regardless.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, I think we all should have a standard sig... What I mean to say is either we have the short form listed in it (like some have) or we don't (like others)... Just a suggestion.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I broadly considered naming the Society such, but thought it seemed a bit too strong-worded. :)

You're in?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Guys, I think we all should have a standard sig... What I mean to say is either we have the short form listed in it (like some have) or we don't (like others)... Just a suggestion.
I'm happy enuff wiv either! Just have the thing - and keep it for long, long!