• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official: The Diving Thread****

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not usually partial to a lot of sports requiring judges' interpretation, but this is a visually specatcular event, as illustrated here.,

The derivative of diving is, of course, bombing...

_Ed_

Synchronised diving is insanely impressive. Can't imagine how many times they have to practise that to get it so incredibly precise.

flibbertyjibber

Synchronised diving is insanely impressive. Can't imagine how many times they have to practise that to get it so incredibly precise.
The frightening thing is that the worst pairs look impressive then you see the Chinese who are on a different level and it is scary.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yea, lead meant nothing against the dives they had left, which made it very hard for Daley to get anything like the same score.

He did as well as can be expected I think given he can't possibly train as much as the others because of school and so on.

Scaly piscine

I honestly can't believe the hype about this kid. nm
Yes I don't know what that was about either. He wasn't even that realistic of a chance of getting a medal. He's done really well to get a bronze.

Must be all lust filled teenagers (and overgrown teenagers) swooning over him and feeling sorry for him as well.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Nah, comes across as a lovely guy in interviews (no idea whether that's the same in real life), has gone through a load of **** in his life and is obviously massively talented. Unless he is a massive **** in real life, I don't see what's not to like about him beyond people basically being jealous of him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Am I right in saying that due to the dive he had left that Daley could have got all 10s for his last dive and still would only have taken bronze?

grecian

Nah, comes across as a lovely guy in interviews (no idea whether that's the same in real life), has gone through a load of **** in his life and is obviously massively talented. Unless he is a massive **** in real life, I don't see what's not to like about him beyond people basically being jealous of him.
Well, I've heard a lot of rumours that he isn't a nice guy, but hearsay. It's a bronze, it was about all he could do, jolly nice 'n' all, but the boxing should have been on beeb three and the focal point. Your not really playing the "ur jst jellus" card are you, fave of all teenage girls.

I'm a fat waster in my forties, if I was just hating on who I'm jealous of, I'd really not like any sports people.