• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Novak beats Dolgopolov only a couple of hours after his grandfather dies that will be incredible.

Lost the first set 2-6 and looked mentally lost, but now he's 4-1 up in the second set.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It took 8 attempts and Novak's grandfather dying, but Nadal has finally beaten Novak in a final. First time since 2010 US Open.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nadal v Ferrer has been amazing tennis. Ferrer has had 5 set points and has lost all of them due to ridiculous tennis from Nadal.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well Ferrer will live to regret that, absolutely bottled it. Had 5 set points in that first set. In total 8 break points against Nadal in the first set and only won 1. Ends up losing the first set in a tiebreak.

Second set he breaks Nadal and serves for the set at 5-4. Ends up losing the set 5-7.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha seeing the blue clay in Madrid is hilarious. Going to take a while to get used to it, but I like it. Something different.

Definitely is easier to see the ball, that's for sure.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha seeing the blue clay in Madrid is hilarious. Going to take a while to get used to it, but I like it. Something different.

Definitely is easier to see the ball, that's for sure.
Haven't seen a clay look that colour since Clay Sampson tried to hit a target on the footy field.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My boy Milos Raonic was so close. Great effort vs. Fed.

Meanwhile Cilic is back, beating Isner in straight sets (2 set tiebreaks).