• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
well actually spacing out their harder matches could be better for rafa and roger and co theoretically
True. But then they may cop a string of to 30 players throughout the tournament.

As I said they basically run the game. If they really wanted 16 seeds they could get it

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Swiss and Czechs play a 7+ hour doubles match in the Davis Cup, which both Wawrinka and Berdych participate. They then rock up the next day to play a singles match against each other. Amazing.

Berdych leads 2 sets to 1. If he wins Czechs are through.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know Nadal, Ferrer, Almagro, Verdasco and Lopez were missing, but an impressive performance by the Canucks to beat Spain.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Milos Raonic wag.

Weird for Spain to not give a **** like that. Surely one of the above could have played?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah imagine rafa vs fed playing off in a quarter final! Talk about value for the fans haha.

Meanwhile my boy Delpo sent Murray packing!