• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 Tri-Series in NZ (NZ, Pakistan, Bangladesh)

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Look at these absolute fools Rizwan and Babar comfortably scoring at a SR of 130 without looking like getting out. Falling right into our trap.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I remember reading Pak Passion when we toured UAE in 2014. It was full of complaints about Tuk Tuk Misbah even though he recently equalled the fastest ever 100 scored (by Viv, since broken by BMac) and basically saved Pakistani cricket after the spot fixing.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I remember reading Pak Passion when we toured UAE in 2014. It was full of complaints about Tuk Tuk Misbah even though he recently equalled the fastest ever 100 scored (by Viv, since broken by BMac) and basically saved Pakistani cricket after the spot fixing.
Yeah Misbah was the original tuktuk right?

Admittedly Pakistan are in a bit of a hole now, having scored only 20 from the last five overs. Masood can't hit it off the square.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
100 needed from 60 a neat setup - NZ should be favourites, but need five overs from Tickner and Sodhi (or Neesham etc) which could go horribly wrong.

ataraxia

International Coach
Masood's been lol slow this series afaicr; Mohammad Nawaz should bat #(3).

Anyway well done Pakistan, we choked not you

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Mmm, it's hard to go past that Sodhi 25 run over and overall figures of 1/58 for losing the match. Established pattern unfortunately - big match and attacked by opposition, has no answer.

Today looked like a shootout for second spinner between Sodhi and Bracewell. I don't understand how Bracewell suddenly impossible to get away, but it'll clearly be him and Santner lining up in the T20 WC anyway.

thundaboult

International Debutant
A bowling attack of sodhi, tickner and bracewell in a final. Even when 1 performs...it can't polish the turd all by itself.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Yeah I have enough faith in our management to know that tickner will only play jammy minnow stuff. He has nothing to offer. And yeah gimme macewell over Sodhi. At least he has form and confidence now.