• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe 2019/20

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Straight outta hospital to score a Test ton with bronchitis? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nobody but Sean Williams that is.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Great stuff from Williams & the other Zim batsmen. Particularly severe treatment of danger-man Embuldeniya by the looks.

Shady Slim

International Coach
there’s so much promise on this zim team... i’ve always said teams touring a country with a nearby minnow should just do away with pointless warm ups against lancashire u21 2nd xi and just play a test or even a four day game against the local minnow, because with the exposure to worldclass attacks the minnows will only exponentially grow in their skill level

teams going to south africa can play zimbabwe
teams going to england can play ireland
teams going to australia can play nz
teams going to india can play afghanistan or even a four dayer against hong kong
really think it would be great for the game and there’s no negatives to this only positives genuinely

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
there’s so much promise on this zim team... i’ve always said teams touring a country with a nearby minnow should just do away with pointless warm ups against lancashire u21 2nd xi and just play a test or even a four day game against the local minnow, because with the exposure to worldclass attacks the minnows will only exponentially grow in their skill level

teams going to india can play afghanistan or even a four dayer against hong kong
really think it would be great for the game and there’s no negatives to this only positives genuinely
They coming to the West Indies, they can stop by the Fort Lauderdale ground and play the US.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member

Uh you had to write such a long post just to trash NZ!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sikandar is the new Shakib of the world.

This is a mighty inpressive effort from Zim. Hope they focus again when they bat.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I was very excited by the score, hoping some new Zimbabwe bowler had cracked the Sri Lankan batting

Turned out they all just got out to Sikander Raza which is kind of a disappointment

I'm expointed

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Ahead by 292 with 5 wickets in hand on lunch day 4. All 3 results are still very much possible. This match has started so much better than the last one. Hope it has a tense ending like the last one too.