• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of South Africa 2019

Borges

International Regular
Hey slippy, could you please concentrate all your energy on posting in the test match threads? You have made all the difference to this game.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As good as this performance was, Vishwa Fernando has a legit shout for MOTM.

EDIT : I see Perera made runs in the first knock as well. So probably not.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
“Myself and Vern were batting that time and it was all placid. And then I hit the ball into the paint and they changed the ball. And suddenly there was swing.”

hahahahahahaha salty dog faf taste it

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perera also scored an important 50 in the first innings. Ridiculous performance.

Also, Faf can suck it. What a whiner.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Insane, missed the whole thing at work but was quietly watching the total get chipped away at on cricinfo from 9/260 when they still needed like 50 runs.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
“Myself and Vern were batting that time and it was all placid. And then I hit the ball into the paint and they changed the ball. And suddenly there was swing.”

hahahahahahaha salty dog faf taste it
Perera also scored an important 50 in the first innings. Ridiculous performance.

Also, Faf can suck it. What a whiner.
He did not really whine he said what happened... I commented on it at the time. He was not upset or making excuses as to it happening. We were short runs in both innings as he said because our batting sucks.

sunilz

International Regular
Congrats SL for the test victory without their 2 best test batsman Matthews and Chandimal.