• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India 2019/20

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I know it's India vs. Sri Lanka. I know it's limited overs only. But deserves a thread still.

Looking forward to Bumrah playing again.

Last edited by a moderator:

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, I am looking forward to watching Bumrah as well after a long time. Never before an injury break ****ed me as much as this one. Probably Tendulkar in 2001 against SL.

By the way, this series is in India not SL.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Oh well, I meant SL in India but wrote the converse. lol. One of the mods can fix it please?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Also, it's t20s only, not even ODIs :-O. If it wasn't for Bumrah's return, I would have cared only little more than I care for IPL.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice, never knew that this was starting today. Do the Indian team ever take a break?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The rotation policy is pretty idiotic if they can't even do basic research on weather stuff before hand. The T20I in Delhi and now this one were a joke in terms of scheduling.