• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

cnerd123

likes this
I mean, he's not wrong. There are 100s of thousands, if not millions, of people around the world who currently are trying, or have tried, to bowl fast. Lakmal is quite clearly in the Top 50 practitioners on the entire planet. I think that, by definition, makes him one of the best pace bowlers on Earth.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lakmal has been quality for a while now. He was their best bowler in SA, pretty good in the UAE, and demolished India in Kolkata when the track had something in it.

vcs

The best Bangladesh can hope for is to be chasing around 200 from here, even that would probably be well beyond them on this pitch.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
I don't understand why gunathilake is in this team. He isn't suited to this format and I would have preferred to see Samarawickrema in his place who did well in the games he has played..

Flametree

International 12th Man
I don't understand why gunathilake is in this team. He isn't suited to this format and I would have preferred to see Samarawickrema in his place who did well in the games he has played..
Whatever has happened to Guneratne? Had a great start to his career but has disappeared since.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He looked okay at times but his actual performances in all formats were pretty dire.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fizz bowling cutters from around the wicket with the keeper up. Just like Frank Foster did back in the 1910's.

Now he's on a hat trick. That's a great ball first up.

Edit: that's really poor from Sabbir.

Last edited:

vcs

Roshen Silva looks like a useful player. Averaging 99 in Test cricket ATM.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm fine with being the only one to notice Lakmal's rise to the top
Nah Cow, check the most new highest score thread that I created. I have noticed Lakmal's constant rise over the past few years.

Hopefully we see a Tamin masterclass in the fourth innings. I want this to be a close one.