• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South African tour of England and Ireland 2022

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Good thing Mulder was brought in ahead of Ngidi for his batting. Looks like all his county hundreds are already showing themselves in his brilliant shot-making.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kp saying every edge has been nicked, rather being seen as a bit silly as something like 34% of false shots in the morning session, but hey he's an idiot, so nothing new there.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Apparently foakes has the worst catch rate of any keeper to play more than 15 tests since his debut in 2018. Catch rate is still 83%, but jos had a catch rate of 90% in the same period. Didn't realise his catching had been that ordinary tbh.

grecian

Apparently foakes has the worst catch rate of any keeper to play more than 15 tests since his debut in 2018. Catch rate is still 83%, but jos had a catch rate of 90% in the same period. Didn't realise his catching had been that ordinary tbh.
I had realised it, hence my criticism of him before, but hey he can bat.

grecian

Should be fun us batting, the 3 day thing will mean we will be pure bazball, not sure how it will work in these conditions.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
May look silly, but can still see us getting a first innings lead if the cards fall right... Fighting from Zondo and MJansen!

Robinson has been England's best bowler by miles in both his tests; tell me was injured for test 1! Also, surely England know now never trust Broad with reviews...