• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** South African Domestic Season 2020/21

SeamUp

International Coach
Now Bavuma gets out poorly after a start. Lots of these supposed internationals have had every opportunity to score big and they haven't. The runs have been there to be had. Case and point of why our test batting has been so problematic.

SeamUp

International Coach
Still can't believe what I have seen in the Bavuma dismissal.

Walking down the wicket to the Dolphins best seamer and trying to hit him to leg from outside off. Test material. Young Rickelton at the other end sees that from a senior.

SeamUp

International Coach
Great bowling performance from Ottneil Baartman.

Lizaad Williams was decent yesterday too for the Titans against his old team & Marco Jansen came back nicely for the Warriors.

SeamUp

International Coach
Decent innings from Rickelton around the chaos. Long been convinced he isn't only a white-ball cricketer. Just needed the opportunity.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
@stephen

Linde 5-for - some incompetency against spin playing a role.

From the footage I am seeing it isn't turning square or anything.
Was about to comment. Looks like Elgar is threatening to carry his bat again while his partners fail around him. Terrible from that Titans line-up. Linde getting 5 for is good though.

SeamUp

International Coach
Was about to comment. Looks like Elgar is threatening to carry his bat again while his partners fail around him. Terrible from that Titans line-up. Linde getting 5 for is good though.
All to familiar for Dean. :laugh:

Linde with some runs as well.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would totally watch it if a) it was on tv; and b) I had a spare 6h every day to watch it. Following just the names is a bit hard though.

SeamUp

International Coach
Time to think about playing both Linde and Maharaj in SA team?! Could also help solve the allrounder problem.
Definitely in Asia.

Depending on conditions in the coastal venues I would consider it too if it is right to do so. Late season test matches all against Australia on the coast too.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I would totally watch it if a) it was on tv; and b) I had a spare 6h every day to watch it. Following just the names is a bit hard though.
One of the major complaints around here is the lack of coverage for the domestic game. I would not need to have IPL crap on in the background then.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Definitely in Asia.

Depending on conditions in the coastal venues I would consider it too if it is right to do so. Late season test matches all against Australia on the coast too.
What is it that 'they' say "if it seams you can get it to spin"? And bounce is always good for spinners!

SeamUp

International Coach
What is it that 'they' say "if it seams you can get it to spin"? And bounce is always good for spinners!
Kourie/Eksteen/Harris etc all had long & succesful careers as finger spinners in the highveld. It has been done before.

Probably does need a mental shift.