• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** South African Domestic Season 2020/21

SeamUp

International Coach
Time for my annual why tf is Basheer Walters still a thing post
:D Same goes for Gqamane

Losing Magala and Sipamla has really gutted the Warriors seam attack unfortunately. So Walters who did well for EP in semi-pro and Gqamane get their contracts back lol

Much would have been hoped that Stuurman/Jansen take the new ball. Find the best of weak link 3rd seamer and have Smuts, Ntuli, de Klerk twirl a few.

SeamUp

International Coach
lol at that Cobras team by the way. B Teams from the 70s-90s would give them a proper seeing too.

SeamUp

International Coach
Shamsi has removed both Janneman and Hamza.

Malan walked past a wrong'un.

Hamza with half a bat jabbing at an angle and a great take by Klaasen.

SeamUp

International Coach
Poor shots by P.Malan, Hamza and vd Dussen today.

Dom Hendricks 26 off 102 and then chips one to cover lol

SeamUp

International Coach
Injuries galore.
Dupavillon & Ntanzi only 100% for next week.
Coetzee
Mulder (back next week supposedly)
Sipamla
Smith
Warriors Covid ie Vallie, Qeshile, Stuurman

Burger & Galiem non-selections a surprise.

Last edited:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I noticed van Tonder really took his time. I hope he has decided to dig in and play long long innings this season.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Pity he didn't go on. Feathered one going across him.
Dammit should have not jinxed him!
The Cobra innings looks terrible. Lots of starts and no big score.
Aiden Markram
hit wicket bowled George Linde

wtf how do you let that happen ?
I was hoping he would not be opening... but how the hell is Linde opening the bowling. Not a good look for the pitches this early?

SeamUp

International Coach
Dammit should have not jinxed him!
The Cobra innings looks terrible. Lots of starts and no big score.
I was hoping he would not be opening... but how the hell is Linde opening the bowling. Not a good look for the pitches this early?
Probably more to mentally test him with previous frailties & play at everything I reckon.