• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** South African Domestic Season 2020/21

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Qeshile's dismissal. Can see how much he is thinking ahead and ends up a nothing shot.
It is definitely in his head now. And Warriors top order are unlikely to ever stay with him while he tons up. Hopefully it will come sooner rather than later.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Muthusamy turning into a bit of a 'Wilfred Rhodes' type domestic career. Opening batting, batting low order, turning his arm over with wile... he is only 27 so could still play lots more games...

Dendarii

International Debutant
Muthusamy opening seemed like an odd call to me, but it's definitely paid off in this match. It'll be interesting to see if he can reinvent himself as an opening batsman who's also a genuine bowling option.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Warriors getting the first part of the job done and ending innings quickly. Now to chase the score down...

Dendarii

International Debutant
Has the Wanderers pitch completely flattened out? It looked as thought Knights had posted enough, but it's now the Lions' match to lose.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Has the Wanderers pitch completely flattened out? It looked as thought Knights had posted enough, but it's now the Lions' match to lose.
Its been a pitch that you could score runs and take wickets (typical Wanderers). The Knights just bowled terribly yesterday after the Lions improved their bowling from previous days. Bit of luck here and there for the Richards and Hendricks along with some glorious shots.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
And the new ball takes some wickets before the Lions cross the line and finish a great came back. Donald is probably fuming!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Hamza with a first ball duck. Maybe captaincy was not such a good idea considering everything?

Warriors 74 runs left with 6 wickets in hand? With they get there!

I am so much more excited by the local 4-day than the silly T20 coming up. I think there is about three players in the T20 squad I am actually interested in watching.

SeamUp

International Coach
Good win by the Warriors yesterday to make the group not a foregone conclusion that the Titans will win it. Cobras will be lucky to win a game all season.