• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Sri Lanka

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maharoof gets a single off Boje's second ball, Malinga on strike.

Edit: Beaten...

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Brilliant knock by Mahela to set up this win . Is this man an exemplary skipper or what ....

Brilliant !! Well Played . Definitely the Player of the series in my book .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
JASON said:
A certain South African fan on this forum would still contend that he was the most mediocre batsman ever to score so many runs and help his Team win Tests !!:dry: :laugh:
Hilarious. Seriously, don`t be stupid.

Great win by Sri Lanka, well played Mahela. He and Murali have really done it. :)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Sounded like a marvellous finish, great victory by Sri Lanka and what an innings by Mahela. So much for my prophecy of 2008 however.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Missed the ending moments of this match, great commentry andy, JASON and Oz_fan..

anyway good stuff Sri Lanka tho..
Mahela and Murali.. top effort..

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Heard (well read on Cricinfo.com) that Mahela was dropped on two, nice to know South Africa's game plan of dropping the key men continues.

dinu23

International Debutant
congrats to sri lanka for holiding on till the end. great innings by Mahela. credit should be given to the south africans as well, they really came hard in this test match. They could've easily won this if they had held on to their catches. 6-7 catches were dropped and a stumping opportunity missed in SL second innings.

dinu23

International Debutant
TT Boy said:
Sounded like a marvellous finish, great victory by Sri Lanka and what an innings by Mahela. So much for my prophecy of 2008 however.
hey, is that u in your avarta? :D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm trying to think of a player in recent times that has stepped up his game so dramatically after being named captain. Can't think of any that come close to Mahela Jayawardene recently... what a gun!

Great win SL, looks like it was a cracker of a finish.

StumpMic

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Great win by Sri Lanka. A fine performance by Mahela, Jayasuriya, Maharoof and even Prasanna. :cool: :p

And as for dean jones, he is doubtless a racist and deserved a greater punishment than simply being sacked. I hope he never works as a commentator again. :@