• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2017

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Colin making a great fist of his attempt to out-jam Duminy. Couldn't have asked for too much more in the first session, but this pitch is still very good once the shine wears off. We need to get de Kock quick after lunch.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Again, can someone please explain to me why Neesham is bowling after lunch?

Surely it should be Wagner or Southee paired with Jeets.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
De Kock still looking nervy and not entirely in control against Patel, but if he can avoid getting dismissed and take the other bowlers for boundaries then this is going to be a very scary innings.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice bit of work from CDG in this innings so far. Takes me back to the glory days of the likes of Phil Newport or Paul Jarvis bowling for England.

SeamUp

International Coach
I think I read somewhere that a pattern has developed over recent tests at the basin where runs seem to come at a quick rate in the afternoon session.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I've never been part of the group critical of Williamson's captaincy, but this has been really poor. Bizarre tactics when we had the chance to put the boot to the throat.

vandem

International 12th Man
I've never been part of the group critical of Williamson's captaincy, but this has been really poor. Bizarre tactics when we had the chance to put the boot to the throat.
Agree. 6-104 at lunch and he re-opens with the bowler least likely to take a wicket and most likely to leak runs.