• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India, Sep/Oct 2019

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is brilliant from Rohit, it's exactly like watching an adult playfight with a child. You just know all it takes is one stubbed toe for Rohit to shove a brick down Philander's throat, then bury his body and all his favourite toys in the local swamp.

Ulzan69

Banned
The Unis De Bruyns
I may mis spelled his name
I think hits 100 in Asia not sure vs whom ? He I guess also medium Pacer might handy here

Ulzan69

Banned
Run rate 2.65 might good as long as India not loose wicket
Yet.since 2018, Rohit is 8th opener India try.

2016 series eng bats last here scored 158 all out

Ulzan69

Banned
Run rate 2.65 might good as long as India not loose wicket
Yet.since 2018, Rohit is 8th opener India try.

2016 series eng bats last here scored 158 all out

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Enjoying this innings from Rohit. Not thinking about anything that is going to happen in the future. Enjoy the present.

SeamUp

International Coach
Sen Muthusamy is a well educated and clever young man. Hopefully he can use that on this flat pitch :D

I suspect he is a bit too slow through the air with the lack of revs he gets.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So is Rohit bossing it because he's finally opening, the position he's an ATG at in another format, or because this match is being played at home?