• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India, Sep/Oct 2019

SeamUp

International Coach
Fook me Miller stunner.

Who is near Miller SA in terms of fielding ability in SA right now ? Not many.

SeamUp

International Coach
A few thoughts from Dale this eve,

Dale Steyn
@DaleSteyn62
Pace is great, but being smart and knowing when and how to use it is even better.
Best place to learn is in the middle, and Virat and co teaching us a good lesson today.
Back with a bang in the next boys!
#ProteaFire

Bahseph

State Captain
A few thoughts from Dale this eve,

Dale Steyn
@DaleSteyn62
Pace is great, but being smart and knowing when and how to use it is even better.
Best place to learn is in the middle, and Virat and co teaching us a good lesson today.
Back with a bang in the next boys!
#ProteaFire
This is why I'm glad he wants to hang around in the LO teams. Just being there to guide the younger bowlers will be great for them.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice to see Markram get a few runs in the A game against a spin heavy attack. Saha got runs too, so hopefully that puts pressure on Pant to actually justify his spot in the team going forward, since he wouldnt actually have replaced Saha in the first place if not for injury.

vcs

Nice to see Markram get a few runs in the A game against a spin heavy attack. Saha got runs too, so hopefully that puts pressure on Pant to actually justify his spot in the team going forward, since he wouldnt actually have replaced Saha in the first place if not for injury.
Yep, good to see Saha, Gill and Nair getting runs for us. Pant needs to go back and work on his game a bit, he's turning into an even hackier Suresh Raina.

vcs

Kohli looked in good touch as always but how good were those sixes from Rohit? Glorious.

Daemon

3 great catches last night from Kohli, Jadeja and Miller and no one bats an eyelid. Fielding’s come so far.

SeamUp

International Coach
100 up for Markram.

Also great to see some old fashioned digging in and I will not give my wicket away attitude from Mulder.