• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

stumpski

International Captain
Finally, England discover a way of dismissing Amla, and it should win the game for them. Then again, they were only 63 after eight overs ...

stumpski

International Captain
Less of the wides Jade lad ...

I would have Buttler as my MotM I think - the innings that turned the game on its head.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Intrigued to know how much Benchy has seen of Dernbach with a red ball but hey.
If it weren't for the fact our seam bowling depth is kinda unreal at the moment he's not the most undeserving of a look in. Did well for the Lions in the West Indies and has been averaging around 27 for the last few years IIRC. Not all that shabby.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He bowls straight arse and I'd love for him to play an Ashes test more than anything I've ever wanted in the world.

Jarquis

He bowls straight arse and I'd love for him to play an Ashes test more than anything I've ever wanted in the world.
:laugh: Fair.

As I say, if it weren't for our outrageous depth I'd consider wanting him to get a go out of sheer curiosity as to how he'd go. Not seen a great deal myself.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
:laugh: Fair.

As I say, if it weren't for our outrageous depth I'd consider wanting him to get a go out of sheer curiosity as to how he'd go. Not seen a great deal myself.
I'd rather you had a go than Dernbach.

It will end in 0-100 either way, but it would be bloody funny on here if it was you.

Jarquis

****, mock me all you like.. if I got a Test cap you'd never hear the end of it even if I got a king pair and bowled one over for 32.

Also.. we ended up #1 in both LO formats?