• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

burr

State Vice-Captain
Wow, Sky commentators are massive fan boys. I know it's T20, but as a neutral, it doesn't appeal.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, Sky commentators are massive fan boys. I know it's T20, but as a neutral, it doesn't appeal.
They always have been. Even Nasser (who along with Atherton are the only saving graces) has been dragged down to their ****. Hard to listen to it.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can not see SA getting close to this. If they are they're going to have to throw the kitchen sink at the English seamers.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
de Villiers definitely captained by rote there. Surely one of Ontong or du Plessis was worth an over as pace had gone the distance first up & all English batsmen are generally far happier with pace on the ball?

BeeGee

International Captain
Yeah I don't like it even as an non neutral. They're not quite in Ian Healy and Bill Lawry territory but they're getting there.
They've arrived, imo.

The standard of cricket commentary around the world has been going down hill for years. Too many international players jumping straight from the dressing room into commentator's chair, imo. It's hard to find a more biased, fan boy commentator than an ex-player.