• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Spark

Global Moderator
Reverse straight drive!

I tell you what, Watson really like Finn's bowling here. Not a lot of movement and a very full length.

Spark

Global Moderator
This last half hour has kinda reminded me of last Saturday morning
Except you got the wickets this time. C'est la vie, those deliveries deserved the wickets.

How different things would be if Katich had saved his failure for say, 45 minutes. Ponting/Clarke would've faced the much less threatening Finn and possibly played themselves in.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Was Anderson warned there for stepping on the protected bit of the pitch? Sure looks like it.
Yep, stood almost in front of the stumps

First hour in five words - brilliant bowling and hard hands

Last edited:

simmy

International Regular
Watson is a class act with the bat... Probably the best looking bat in both teams.

Jacknife

International Captain
I don't get that warning off the Umpire because jimmy after every ball you can see him ask the umpire if he's off the line.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Johnson's Gatorade ad more infuriating by the hour.

Steve Waugh's not much better.

Come on Huss.

Husseh.

Last edited: