• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'd go Bell MOTM.

Ha. Boycott advocating Ballance to replace KP for the next test

Then says Taylor simply too small to be a test cricketer. Then says he has no shots which is the funniest comment of the lot given the stuff he normally says.
A reasonable comment given noted giant Sachin Tendulkar is the highest ever run scorer.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
James Taylor won't make it as a Test player because he's too small according to Boycott
He backtracked when it was mentioned that he's taller than Tendulkar. He now says he doesn't have enough shots.

Incidently Ed Smith is the first commentator to know that Compton is not just an opener.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How many chances have we shelled in this innings?

It's been a piss-poor effort in the field TBH.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't pick Compton he's an opener
Can't pick Carberry he's an opener
Let's pick Chopra

Ed Smith reminds Boycott that Compton isn't just an opener to huge surprise

Ok, let's pick Chopra.

Ugh. Go away Geoff

BoyBrumby

Englishman
How many chances have we shelled in this innings?

It's been a piss-poor effort in the field TBH.
Yeah, we haven't come close to hitting top form at all yet.

I mean, Cook, Trott and KP were our bankers and all have made just one 50 each thus far. & not even that from Prior.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've thought about this in the past and I cant see it unless his back really declines. After the 2015 WC though.......
(That is, quit all OD cricket after the WC, push onto the Ashes 4-5 months later, and then go)