• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mike selvey ‏@selvecricket 50s

Swann's back giving him trouble. Moved out of the slips.

Ruckus

International Captain
Massive respect for Khawaja here if he makes a big score. Obv pretty much a pressure free match situation but he could easily have joined the 'diffusion of responsibility' brigade and given up too.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Imagine if Lyon was bowling from an end last innings using the conditions and allowing the seamers to bowl from one end.

91Jmay

International Coach
Clarke's technique against the short ball is actually quite bad but I don't feel he is likely to get out against it wierdly.

ajdude

International Coach
No he certainly hasn't. The rudiger has hit one Test ton in his last 45 innings. I know he's young and I do think its been unfair that he's batted everywhere in the top 6, but he has failed at Test Cricket so far but is too good for Shield.