• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have some bad news, there will be an indefinite break on this at the moment. Basically my computer imploded on itself on Friday and I've had to do a factory restore, while I had all the important information backed up it seems that the sims etc... are not agreeing with me right now. What this means is that I need to download a few files and get everything working again, I'm hopeful it will be tomorrow or at the latest mid this week but I cant guarantee it will be any sooner.
I'll release a revised schedule for all fixtures once I know whats going on.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I was supposed to make my debut and this happens.:dry:

Best of luck getting it back though Simon.

Simon

Good news is that I have ITC working, so at work will be able to get some grade games out over the next few days. Still massive issues with HODI though.

Josh

International Regular
I'm back guys. Sorry about that. Moved house and new Internet provider had a "complication" in postage... i.e. they forgot to send me my modem. All resolved now, ready to power on through the season.

No rush, my computer also imploded after moving, so I know how you're feeling,

Simon

Update

Still haven't gotten the OD sim working but I think I know what the problem is, this may mean setting up the databases again but thats ok as we keep the stats seperate. Not sure when we'll be back up and running but I have a huge weekend with a 3 day cricket final and other things so I'd suggest Monday week is a realistic target meaning everything will just be pushed back 2 weeks from their original schedule.

Simon

Theres a COMDLG32.OCX error now and I cant find a way around it, if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears, I really just want to get this season done so we can start planning for next season. So annoying this happened when it did.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Theres a COMDLG32.OCX error now and I cant find a way around it, if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears, I really just want to get this season done so we can start planning for next season. So annoying this happened when it did.
Have you tried downloading a new COMDLG32.OCX off the net and copying over the old COMDLG32.OCX?

Simon

Yeh, was the first thing I tried when this came up, I've tried to "run" the new file but an error comes up there too. I'll keep trying things but it's really ****ting me right now.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Still capable of that gutsy half-century in the middle order. :cool:

On another note, I had a similar error at one point. But unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember how I got around it. :unsure:

Simon

Still capable of that gutsy half-century in the middle order. :cool:

On another note, I had a similar error at one point. But unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember how I got around it. :unsure:
Any suggestions would be appreciated because I'm at a loss as to how to fix it.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Maybe now's an appropriate time to let you know i'm hanging the boots up, effective immediately. It's been a good ride, but now's the right time for retirement.

Bowen, can you please take the reigns over from me for Blue captaincy.

Best of luck for everyone for the remainder of the season and in the future in general.

Cheers,

Travis

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeh, was the first thing I tried when this came up, I've tried to "run" the new file but an error comes up there too. I'll keep trying things but it's really ****ting me right now.
What error message is it showing?

And what platform is the program writtern in? and what is the program u are using?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Maybe now's an appropriate time to let you know i'm hanging the boots up, effective immediately. It's been a good ride, but now's the right time for retirement.

Best of luck for everyone for the remainder of the season and in the future in general.

Cheers,

Travis
*crosses a notch off on the wall*

One by one, one by one...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member

Cheers,

Travis

Sad day for CW. All the best for your retirement.