• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Haha yes! a FC win and second innings wickets couldn't get much better, well maybe a few more runs but i'll survive

great end to the season, been a pretty awesome one from my particular perspective

cpr

International Coach
Greens reserve would walk the league tbh, doing it to build blacks ego before destroying them, and out of sympathy for everyone else

(this post may be biased, and sh*t)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Ouch, definatly not the result we wanted, and a sad way to end out season. Happy i gave it my all with two decent knocks though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Woo hoo!! Great finish to the season. WD guys.

On a personal note, happy to contribute a bit with the bat. Coming in after that top order sure helps though.