• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I just got to send an email out to 2nd XI managers later this week. So i need to check if these emails are correct and the ones that managers want to use for WCC. I think Musha_13 (Nick) using a hotmail account, but i need a confirmation. Also need an email account from the the Kent 2nd XI manager from Nick.

Code:
luigim713@hotmail.com, 
heathdavisspeed@yahoo.co.nz, 
ethan_mcnamara@hotmail.com, 
smeg_head94@hotmail.com, 
gauky_1976@yahoo.com.au, 
oz_fan_16@hotmail.com, 
raghav@cricketmail.net, 
chopper6@gmail.com, 
luke@cricketmail.net, 
musha_13@cricketmail.net, 
pares49@hotmail.com, 
xaverose13@hotmail.com, 
w3lshrugby@cricketmail.net
'Tis correct.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Sorry I haven't been around guys...have been dealing with pleusry and a middle ear infection and have just seen the post regarding email addresses.

My email address is correct and I can't wait for the new season!

Megan

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
you can do a google search for vc4. the actual database is complicated if you have never seen or used it before.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
[QUOTE="bugssy, post: 1230140, member: 207"]pre season first xi fc fixtures

[B]1st XI FC[/B]

1. Yorkshire, WP Cobras, Hampshire, WA
   2. Karachi, Mumbai, SA, NSW
   3. Lancashire, FS Eagles, Queensland, Kent
   4. Guyana, Tasmania, Colts, TN
   5. Mashonaland, Auckland, Warwickshire, Titans
   6. ACT, Leicestershire, Victoria, Surrey
Group one
Round 1

Yorkshire v WA
WP Cobras v Hampshire

Group two
Round 1

Karachi v NSW
Mumbai v SA

Group three
Round 1

Lancashire v Kent
FS Eagles v Queensland

Group four
Round 1

Guyana v TN
Tasmania v Colts

Group five
Round 1

Mashonaland v Titans
Auckland v Warwickshire

Group six
Round 1

ACT v Surrey
Leicestershire v Victoria[/CODE][/QUOTE]

the above games for the first round of friendlies will be simmed tonight and posted here so stay tuned for the results.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rnd one fc first xi Friendlies

Well the first proper friendlies where run today with some wonderful displays and team performances. Scorecards to follow. All managers please note that some teams where not submitted and i know its early days but best to get used to it know, whilst the board are lenient, also some pitch conditions are still due in. Congrats to all the winners of the first fc games.

One day games should be run in the next few days just waiting for the final update of the databse and we will also need to get teams in for round 2 first xi fc but the fixtures will be put back up later.

Scorecards

WP Cobras v Hampshire
WA v Yorkshire
Karachi v NSW
Mumbai v SA
FS Eagles v Queensland
Lancashire v Kent
Guyana v Tamil Nadu
Colts v Tasmania
Auckland v Warwickshire
Titans v Mashonaland
Surrey v ACT
Victoria v Leicestershire

Last edited by a moderator:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gutted that McPhee couldn't get going, we're looking to build a batting lineup around him this season. Great form for another couple of players though.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Decent performance, lack a bit of match winning qualities in the 4th innings. But its only pre season stuff, something to build on.

oz_fan

International Regular
Really good performance from Lancashire in that game, impressed with Freeman's efforts in particular.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Meh about the 3rd time i've posted this link for you Gaurav

http://www.cricketweb.net/downloadscentre/freeware/virtualcricket.php

Lets hope your OD batting line up is as slow. For the teamsheet just look through the example they provide in the Test database and go from there pretty simple just about putting the right info in the right spot.
Sorry Tharmi. Cheers for the link. Good effort from us, must be said. Winning against the FS Eagles, punching above our weight there. Masterrful performance by Curvengen 8-90 odd..Damn good

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Good to see the first matches...What a gun innings from Mumbai Wicketkeeper H Kuhn

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very happy with that performance. To only go down against TN by 10 runs is a huge achievement, even if they weren't playing their first XI.

Good to see all my batsman can some kind of score and the bowlers all chipping in.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Very happy with that performance. To only go down against TN by 10 runs is a huge achievement, even if they weren't playing their first XI.

Good to see all my batsman can some kind of score and the bowlers all chipping in.
All the best to your team...