• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Season 3 Playoffs Discussion and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr. Ponting said:
Sorry guys about that performance.:( I spose 10 runs isnt that bad.

I was happy with my bowling though.:)

we where happy with ur bowling also but 10 runs isnt good buddy :P

so whats the go now guys!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Master Blaster teams will be picked and the games played, then the All Star games. At that point, the CW XI will have returned from tour and the Clash of the Titans series will close off the season.

masterblaster

International Captain
how bout CW 'A' season/career avg's?

im not too sure how i've performed for CW 'A'. Hopefully good enough to make the CW ODI senior team. I have a lot to prove after my 'Balaji-esque' ODI debut.

nibbs

International Captain
Its a pitty the B Teams season didn't go to plan, but on a brighter its great to see that I, nibblet, have had a good season with the ball taking 15 wickets 21 in 4D. I'm certainly one to watch out for in the future...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Full FC averages for CW XI will be out tonight when I return home. I've been working on it all afternoon and it will comprise of all players with all FC records taken into consideration (Dev League, Clash of the Titans, Tests, Tour Matches).

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer mixed results from myself also

good to score runs though i guess the hard thing is we played a few more games last comp so we scored more runs etc and with a few games it looks like u have not performed as much but infact u have.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Woohoo! Look at those bowling averages! Also look at my batting. 34! Are you guys insane? Promotion!

David

International 12th Man
Ha!
Well, not too bad after a long spell in the outer with a crippling back injury. They said I'd never bowl again.

Mr Mxyzptlk

David said:
Ha!
Well, not too bad after a long spell in the outer with a crippling back injury. They said I'd never bowl again.
The said 'never' or 'shouldn't ever' ;)? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.