• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 4 - Sri Lanka v England

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has been a great WC TBH. There are so many knockout games, and the stakes are incredibly high.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Have a feeling this will go down to the ****ing wire. Really gutted Broad and Randiv aren't playing though, reckon both would of caused problems for their opposing line-up.

JBH001

International Regular
A little nervous about this one, tbh. I think England can pull of an upset and am worried about Sri Lanka's batting fragility once you get past Sanga and MJ.

I'll be on tenterhooks all-night.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England's team looks like the walking wounded right now. Players dropping like flies.

JBH001

International Regular
FB contacts in Sri Lanka tell me that it is pouring with rain. Can we get other local confirmation?

pup11

International Coach
England need to make the most of the new ball while both batting and bowling because that would go a long way establishing how they perform for the rest of the innings.

Flem274*

123/5
So who is actually fit to play in the English camp?

Bit of a shame really, because while they've been on the receiving end of some excellent minor nation performances, they do have some very good players and I reckon if they get their team to click they have a very good opportunity to win the whole thing.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Hrmmm.... so if this match is rained off today we come back tomorrow. And then the winner will play NZ just two days later. A bit rough.