• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, ROH etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterblaster

International Captain
Just watched Raw. Geez, how ****ing over is Orton?
Yeah watching Raw myself and Randy Orton is probably the most over guy on Raw at the moment. He's really close to becoming a Steve Austin type babyface and he's getting to that level in terms of how over he is with the fans.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Just seen the video of the incident taking place on a certain upcoming show and the crowd seems to be very into him

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
RAW this week was incredibly good imho. Not a single thing wrong with it. The heat Sheamus got during the HHH promo was insane. And yes, Randy Orton, what a badass.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
NXT was amazing again. Despite all the unsmart marks moaning about Bryan being buried, he came out #1 in the 'pro's poll'. The winner of NXT gets the championship match of his choosing on PPV - Miz V Bryan coming soon, hopefully.

Also, Jericho on commentary was gold, see below for an excerpt

Matthews: What is it that you have against Daniel Bryan, Cole?

Cole: He's a nerd.

Matthews: Wait, what?

Jericho: Who are you to be calling anybody a nerd Michael Cole? Have you seen yourself?

Matthews: That's certainly the pot calling the kettle black.

Cole: Hey listen, I just think...

Jericho: Nobody cares what you think Mediocre Cole.
Cole/Matthews (can't remember who): Who did you vote for in the pro's poll Chris?

Jericho: Wade Barrett.

Cole/Matthews: You weren't allowed to vote for your own rookie.

Jericho: I can do what I want, I'm world champion.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
RAW this week was incredibly good imho. Not a single thing wrong with it. The heat Sheamus got during the HHH promo was insane. And yes, Randy Orton, what a badass.
Best Raw for a while. Impact, on the other hand, was grim.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I love heel Michael Cole in it. His rant at bryan being ranked #1 was off the charts. Never thought I'd be heaping such praise on Cole.
Having a commentator against you can be a great way to build someone up, so kudos to the writers/Cole for coming up with that one.

Must give Bryan some wins though. If he keeps losing to NXT rookies, then it could be kayfabe seen that he is not a great wrestler which is not the message you want to get across, especially when NXT is still several months from finishing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah, I think it's better if he keeps losing. He's only ever lost to rookies due to circumstances - against Barrett he had the rib injury and in the tag match it was Tarver's fault. Would be a waste of what they've built to have him just go over another rookie now. For mine, his first win should come against The Miz, preferably on PPV. Just my two cents.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, I think it's better if he keeps losing. He's only ever lost to rookies due to circumstances - against Barrett he had the rib injury and in the tag match it was Tarver's fault. Would be a waste of what they've built to have him just go over another rookie now. For mine, his first win should come against The Miz, preferably on PPV. Just my two cents.
I disagree. You can only come up with so many circumstances for him to lose in. Give him a small winning streak as to build him up as a credible contender. A win over the Miz (or a loss in a long match) will get him massively over - you just need to build him up to that level first.

Status
Not open for further replies.