• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
If they have a match tonight bubba ray could be a wildcard
I think the new title needs a bit more credibility, he'd rock it but I think there would be a large portion of the audience saying WTF.

Likely:
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Brock Lesnar

Possible:
Big E
Chris Jericho
KO
Rusev
Cesaro
Shaemus
Sami Zayn

Outsiders:
Samoa Joe
Bully Ray
Kofi

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Surprised they've not banned Rollins from using the running powerbomb tbh. It's a cool move but it seems to be causing a lot of grief. Had assumed it was on the banned moves list already until he started using it anyway, after D'Lo and all that.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Holy ****, watch Talking Smack.

In a week of injuries, debuts, retirements, Cena losing clean, TKOs, backstage shenanigans with Brock...

The most crazy moment is The Miz on Talking Smack.

Wow.

Mike5181

International Captain
The Miz has always been great on the mic. Just doesn't quite have the talent in the ring to reach that next level.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I thought it was incredibly meh, quiet honestly. Trying to get heat on the Miz by having him insult Bryan about getting concussions is extremely cheap.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
rollins vs owens vs roman vs the big guy whose name i can't remember right now

who should it be: owens
who will it be: rollins

Athlai

Not Terrible
RollIns should turn face soon IMO. With no Balor and the still unpopular Reigns as your only top card face option for Raw it'd be a pretty universally (heh) loved change. Sami will be that level eventually but come on, Cass somehow got into this. The face roster is soooo shallow atm.