• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ospreay over ibushi as champ for the moment makes sense, if gedo goes back to booking like he used to. ibushi wasn't doing much as champ even before the weird title thing, although the poor guy had to wrestle SANADA for one defence. he didn't really have an obvious path now that he's done with LIJ and is hopefully avoiding EVIL. i'm sure it still ends at wrestle kingdom with okada/ibushi and Ospreay loses the title by july to Okada/Ibushi and the other one wins the G1

Athlai

Not Terrible
ospreay over ibushi as champ for the moment makes sense, if gedo goes back to booking like he used to. ibushi wasn't doing much as champ even before the weird title thing, although the poor guy had to wrestle SANADA for one defence. he didn't really have an obvious path now that he's done with LIJ and is hopefully avoiding EVIL. i'm sure it still ends at wrestle kingdom with okada/ibushi and Ospreay loses the title by july to Okada/Ibushi and the other one wins the G1
Yeah the long term is surely Okada/Ibushi and Ospreay is a transitional champion.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You're forgetting the key fact that Will Ospreay sucks ass.

Niall

International Coach
LOL at Meltzer, Mr Bunny was top fun at Mania and obviously over.

I don't watch the E these days, but will make an exception for Mania, decent first night, Olmos is cool and main event was the best since the Bryan glory year (not saying much last few years have been poor).,,,Rollins v Cesaro was ok.

I do wish Shane and Strowman would **** off though, both a waste of time.

Athlai

Not Terrible
r/squaredcircle after Wrestlemania night 1: WM should be 2 nights every year
r/squarecircled after Wrestlemania night 2: WM probably doesnt need to be 2 nights...

Looks like a god awful round 2 besides the US title and main event.

Niall

International Coach
Yeah two nights is overkill as simply to much filler. In a perfect world it would be 4 or so hours but I expect the bloated 6 hour format to return next year.

Tonight was poor bar Riddle/Sheamus and the main event which was a banger.

The rest was pretty average and I could not recommend whatsoever. The biggest letdown was Rhea v Asuka, 2 class workers who didn't quite deliver on the night.

For anyone who doesn't have the time, the two main events, Bad Bunny , Sheamus/ Riddle and Cesaro/ Seth is all you need to watch.

Niall

International Coach
Not sure how the Reigns gimmick works without him been champ, but heh if their idea is to feed the roster to him in his current role ala Brock, then **** it yeah he's so good right now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Have never been a fan of the completely dominant superstar routine. Its a well they go to way too often and it always is a temporary fix at best coz it leaves you with bigger problems at the end than you had at the start.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Reigns is gun, the gimmick is gun, don't see any reason he can't hold the title for another 6 months to a year. Maybe build towards Big E at Summerslam or something

Niall

International Coach
Reigns is gun, the gimmick is gun, don't see any reason he can't hold the title for another 6 months to a year. Maybe build towards Big E at Summerslam or something

Roman v Bad Bunny for all the belts at next year's Mania. :wub:

Niall

International Coach
Some speculating Roman v Rock at Mania next year could be the way to go.

I'm on the fence about it, I'd like to see Roman lose to someone like Big E etc at Summerslam and thus elevate him as a main event face as they don't have many,,,,,however from a financial pov I get Roman v Rock at Mania in front of fans that could be monster money.

As long as its not Brock .

Athlai

Not Terrible
Some speculating Roman v Rock at Mania next year could be the way to go.

I'm on the fence about it, I'd like to see Roman lose to someone like Big E etc at Summerslam and thus elevate him as a main event face as they don't have many,,,,,however from a financial pov I get Roman v Rock at Mania in front of fans that could be monster money.

As long as its not Brock .
No reason Big E can't carry the belt from Summerslam to the Rumble if they're set on a Roman vs Rock matchup

Niall

International Coach
No reason Big E can't carry the belt from Summerslam to the Rumble if they're set on a Roman vs Rock matchup

Yeah that's true, Roman v Rock would not need a belt tbf, have Roman lose to Big E at Summerfest (never gets old) then have Rock interfere at the Rumble and you have your Mania main event.