• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but a company that is desperate to crack the Hispanic market. how they ruined Zalina and Andrade is abysmal.

still a screamer of a match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Maybe they can bring back Kofi's old gimmick as well for some crossover fun

"The Naija boy is Jamaican us crazy!"

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
The recent wrestling talk on here has inspired me to go on one of my periodic wrestling binges. One trope that seems much overused these days and I don't like is 'wrestlers take turns hitting each other alternately for a while'. Surely if you hit somebody and they don't go down, you don't just stand there and wait for them to hit you back, hit them again! Especially annoying when these repeated haymakers to the face aren't sold once anymore once they've moved on to the next sequence.

I think my favourite ever strike exchange comes towards the end of this match (also a great match generally):

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have to think it's an angle for Okada/Ibushi at WK next year but also.....you don't need a dumb angle.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but a company that is desperate to crack the Hispanic market. how they ruined Zalina and Andrade is abysmal.

still a screamer of a match.
He seems like he could be a main eventer in AEW, no issue whatsoever. I hope they are reunited over there

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Watched DDT Judgement last night, first time I've watched a wrestling show from start to finish in over 12 months. Really enjoyed it, DDT rarely fails to deliver. Such a variety of matches.