• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So rough getting out caught legside but I knew it was going to happen. I said it in my head but just didn't post it here. I should still get kudos.

Athlai

Not Terrible
If this were an ODI situation, Pakistan needing 100, 4 down with 20 overs to go. You'd want Misbah batting IMO. Brilliant ODI accumulator.

ajdude

International Coach
so why do i have to watch this on fox sports plus anyway? they're showing like nothing on the other channels

ajdude

International Coach
please let there be 16 left off the last three overs with asad shafiq and abdur rehman batting after azhar was run out for like 115. and for them to block out the last two others and for rehman defend the last over and bop mohammad shami for six last ball

Beleg

International Regular
azhar ali is a bit of an enigma isnt he. can punch the ball so prettily off the back-foot yet seems so... lacking in confidence somehow

Lostman

State Captain
I was just starting to recover from the Cardiff test in 2011, so this test is perfect timing for SL fans.

Beleg

International Regular
god thats poor play all around. eranga bowling ****e outside the off stump and the batsmen failing to put it away. just bowl wicket to wicket dammit