• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

smash84

The Tiger King
Just noticed that there is a match going on today. As usual Pakistan getting ****ed

Dale Steyn is by far the most exciting fast bowler to watch in the world these days

smash84

The Tiger King
would like to see Bilawal Bhatti bowl today

he was very good in the last T20, bowled with a lot of pace for a reasonable run up and action of economy

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
would like to see Bilawal Bhatti bowl today

he was very good in the last T20, bowled with a lot of pace for a reasonable run up and action of economy
He batted really well today too Smali. First time I've ever seen him, surprised to see that his list A highest score was just 34 going into this game. 2 FC tons though.

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, his batting was incidental though. You should catch a glimpse of his bowling. If he bowls anything like the last T20 that is

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
yeah, his batting was incidental though. You should catch a glimpse of his bowling. If he bowls anything like the last T20 that is
First ball I see from him and he takes a wicket. Looks a lively bowler, I quite like his action but can't quite help but think it is a shame he isn't a few inches taller.

smash84

The Tiger King
First ball I see from him and he takes a wicket. Looks a lively bowler, I quite like his action but can't quite help but think it is a shame he isn't a few inches taller.
he is short for sure but he can crank up some serious pace with a deceptive action.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
So, it's RSA's 500th ODI and so the pressure is on to win this match as well as save the series. Pakistan on the other hand can create history by winning their first ODI series on South African soil.

So it ultimately boils down to which side is going to Choke!!!!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Deadset how awesome is it that Anwar Ali is finally playing for Pakistan.

That 2006 under 19 WC final. Oh man.