• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
If Zimbabwe end up losing their test status again which even as an avid Zimbabwean supporter would probably be in the best interests of world cricket, I reckon whoever wins the Intercontinential Cup should be elevated to test status. So in this case it would be Afghanistan who won the cup in 2010 having test status for 3 years whilst still competing in the IC in order to keep their place. If Ireland win this year which is looking likely, then they would replace Afghanistan and so forth. It would raise the profile of the IC and cricket in the nations that are competing in it knowing that a possible test status is on the cards.

slowfinger

International Debutant
I wanna see Gohar messing stuff up, I think it would be a great opportunity for him against Zimbabwe, and he'd have time to grow as he is only '18'.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
oh wow, the first game has started, Zim getting a couple of early ones too, might be a decent game

Howe_zat

Audio File
Got my hopes up there only to discover it's a T20. Still, perhaps playing the limited overs stuff first might give the Zimbabweans a clue as to how to play Ajmal and Hafeez.

(spoiler: it won't)

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
expect Zim to **** this up, but they are doing well right now, Ajmal yet to bowl however

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
If only Sibanda hadn't forgotten that it was a T20 game. Still they did better than I was expecting and played Ajmal pretty well.