• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Not too keen on Manzoor and Adnan Akmal ahead of Umar Akmal either tbh, but I can understand the selectors picking a full strength team after the SA tour though now that I think about it

smash84

The Tiger King
There are no young batsmen in the squad who aren't already established at test level, the bowlers are also the standard test bowlers, this tour should've been about development, not consolidation and continuity.
:thumbup:

should have liked the post back then but my then I had selected this already and moved on to the next page

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Rahat is a decent prospect. But he does have the habit of bowling **** a few times in the over.

Really want to see Talha and Sadaf playing a test.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
after another player boycott Zimbabwe is settled again, the country really is in a shambles cricketwise though

Last edited:

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
ZC treat their players like crap and their finances, corruption and incomptence will continue to see player boycotts in the future.

salman85

International Debutant
It's a decent squad now that Farhat and Faisal aren't playing.I'm just surprised Gul isn't bakc.Didn't he recover from the Injury?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
At this rate, Zimbabwe will be lucky to get a full XI.
Sadly it is approaching the point where it's pointless having Zimbabwe in Test cricket; any Test standard players they produce will leave. You can earn significantly more playing club cricket as an overseas pro than you can on a central contract from ZC; it's not even just First Class teams they're competing with anymore.