• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Pakistan in West Indies

salman85

International Debutant
Theres a lot of runs to be scored here for a pretty average tail. Would be pretty amazing for West Indies to lose from here.
Average tail?

All of Gul,Rehman and Wahab can bat.Even Ajmal can hit a few.This is a pretty decent tail by any standards.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love the song choice from the stadium DJ. :laugh:

Sammy actually comes across as a decent, hardworking chap (a touch short on cricketing talent though). It's not his fault he gets picked and made captain. :laugh:

indiaholic

International Captain
Love the song choice from the stadium DJ. :laugh:

Sammy actually comes across as a decent, hardworking chap (a touch short on cricketing talent though). It's not his fault he gets picked and made captain. :laugh:
This will sound ridiculous but to me a lot like Pollard. Not good enough to be at the international level but nonetheless very hard working team players.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Average tail?

All of Gul,Rehman and Wahab can bat.Even Ajmal can hit a few.This is a pretty decent tail by any standards.
They're not terrible, but hardly a great tail by any stretch of the imagination.

Rehman has 12 first class 50s, the rest put together have 7.

19 first class 50s and 0 100s. No genuine bunnies but no proper batsman hiding away either.

vcs

They're not terrible, but hardly a great tail by any stretch of the imagination.

Rehman has 12 first class 50s, the rest put together have 7.

19 first class 50s and 0 100s. No genuine bunnies but no proper batsman hiding away either.
It's perfectly acceptable though. Think SA have the worst tail in Steyn, Harris, Morkel and Tsotsobe (Steyn probably the best of the lot) out of the Test nations.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Note that I never said it was the worst or even that it was bad, it's just an average tail and if Umar goes they could pay for it.

Daemon

Asif and Amir.. Biggest disappointment in cricket ever for me. It just saddens me so much whenever I see highlights of them bowling. Ugh.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Pakistan need 66.

In the second innings the West Indies lost 6/65 but put on 66 for their last 3 wickets.

It's anyone's game and it's going to stay that way.

vcs

The good thing about Umar Akmal is that he always keeps the scoreboard ticking along.