• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Pakistan in West Indies

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Umar Akmal is so monstrously talented.If only his shot selection gets better.
I thought he was way overhyped when I saw him last summer in England, but now I'd go as far as to say he has ATG potential.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Akmal is hammering home the advantage here. Some really good shots.

Btw, has Kemar Roach signed an agreement with the ICC that he wouldn't bowl a yorker in Tests or what? 8-)

shivfan

Banned
Misbah is making batting look easy on this pitch, and that confidence is rubbing off on Umar....

I would say it's advantage Pakistan now.

salman85

International Debutant
I thought he was way overhyped when I saw him last summer in England, but now I'd go as far as to say he has ATG potential.
He really does.Has tons of confidence,all the shots in the game,and is never intimidated by the occasion and opposition.He just needs to stop playing that one pathetic shot in every innings that gets him out.It's hardly the bowler who owns him.He ends up owning himself.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Cricinfo:
Zohaib: "For a die-hard fan to watch such a dismal performance (regardless of the result). It really makes one wonder why M Yousuf and Asim Kamal are kept out of the team. Not to mention Yousuf was the highest scorer for Warwick with a century and a fifty on a ridiculous pitch in the controversial test that just ended. Do I really need to mention Asim Kamal's credentials now!"
For the benefit of someone who knows very little of Pakistani domestic cricket, what are Asim Kamal's credentials?

smash84

The Tiger King
You seem to be drifting from one extreme to the other as usual :p

I think this pakistan's to seal up now.
With Pakistan you never know..........somehow I am always reminded of Sydney 2010.........the young khatmal is still on the crease and there can be a brain implosion annytime

salman85

International Debutant
Cricinfo:

For the benefit of someone who knows very little of Pakistani domestic cricket, what are Asim Kamal's credentials?
He slugs it out.Doesn't have a lot of shots,but he really gets stuck in.Very gritty player.He isn't as good as that comment makes him out to be though.Already 34 btw.