• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Batted well for 195! Could've got more but not everyone can come in and tee off straight away. Would've taken that at the start! If SA get close will be a great match to watch! Come on the green shirts!

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Gosh this is humiliating, we have 3 batsmen that could chase a score of 150+, we may as well bring back graeme smith, but we still keep going with these players like ontong, behardien, then we treat players like johan botha like crap, even roelof van der merwe deserves a place over some of these guys.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Also amla, how is it possible that one of the best ODi batsmen in the world isn't selected for t20's?
He doesn't want to play 20/20s for a year.

Problem with this current side is firstly the captain has never done anything to warrant 1. being selected as captain and 2. being considered a senior batsman. Essentially the side today was AB, international quality limited overs batsman and then a bunch of franchise cricketers.

This was the right wicket to play Pak on as well, concrete = spinners fly.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
At least bat the 20 overs. Let Robbie P take the strike and lose by 70 odd.

8 down in 12 overs is pathetic.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
He doesn't want to play 20/20s for a year.

Problem with this current side is firstly the captain has never done anything to warrant 1. being selected as captain and 2. being considered a senior batsman. Essentially the side today was AB, international quality limited overs batsman and then a bunch of franchise cricketers.

This was the right wicket to play Pak on as well, concrete = spinners fly.
I think faf and tsotsobe is ok, its bad about amla, but our trouble in limited overs started when we just threw botha infront of the bus.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Gul equals career best.

Takes 5 wickets in 14 balls. On current form he would have to bowl 50 overs+ in test to get that many wickets.

Last edited:

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The life of being a Pakistan supporter, can't buy a win (I know poor choice of words!) in the test series then inflict SA to their lowest total ever and give them a hiding a week after! I know it's only a T20 but hats off to Pak!

Who knows what next week will bring... Best enjoy the moment :D

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Why couldn't these idiots do this well in the Tests. I don't know why people are complaining, we lost the series that really mattered. No one gives a **** about the LOI's.