• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

biased indian

International Coach
he is having viral fever....might not bat then we need only 9 wickets and 3 of them are walking wickets so 6 tough wickets to get

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I owe Kumble an apology - gutsy declaration and has possibly set this game up for one of the great finishes

All credit to him

Dravid

International Captain
Declaration coming just a bit too early IMO. Let's see how this pans out.
I really don't think so. I believe declaration came just at the right time. It would be a really tough task for the batsman to chase this down, especially with an early wicket already falling, and it gives India a decent amount of time to try and get them all out.

adharcric

International Coach
Without knowing about you much I can safely say that you are a batsman.
Used to be an opening bowler, then an opening batsman, now an all-rounder. So no, not really. :)

EDIT: Actually, I'll take back what I said. The declaration, albeit a brave one, is solid.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Pakistan doesn't have the guts or the skill to go for these runs on the last day pitch against the likes of Kumble and Harbhajan, Pakistan might bat with an ultra-defensive mindset to draw this game and they might just get bowled out due to that.

Laurrz

International Debutant
IMO Pakistan will bat defensive and try not to lose wickets... and then in the final session if they have enough wickets might ahve a dash

Dissector

International Debutant
Personally I would have waited another five overs before declaring. But it doesn't look like Pakistan is going for the runs anyway. 5 an over for two sessions is probably a bit too much.

jeevan

International 12th Man
This is how the Pakistanis have been scoring.

Those zeroes are not dot balls but maiden overs.