• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

Bijed

International Regular
107 run deficit isn't as bad as it looked it would be at one point, but we're still deep in the mire.
Yeah, after being 12-3 and with this tail, 219 is not as bad as we could have legitmately feared.

Pak is never far away from a lollapse.. But get the feeling England will lollapse in return in the 4th dig.
Tbh if any team could lose from this position, it's Pakistan. Very unlikely though.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, after being 12-3 and with this tail, 219 is not as bad as we could have legitmately feared.

Tbh if any team could lose from this position, it's Pakistan. Very unlikely though.
It could have been worse for sure but having survived the first hour today it should then really have been quite a bit better.

Bijed

International Regular
It could have been worse for sure but having survived the first hour today it should then really have been quite a bit better.
True, I think I'd just expected that we'd fall away even after a solid start today

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
True, I think I'd just expected that we'd fall away even after a solid start today
This. Once Pope was gone, the drop-off in quality meant we were never likely to last long against these guys. If anything, our last five did slightly better than expected.

91Jmay

International Coach
No diagrams in the scorecard according to Warne. What does that even mean. He really is the absolute worst.

Groundking

International Debutant
Archer stank it up against the proper batsman. Jimmy kept it tight in the morning
??? Archer got the first breakthrough, cleaned up the tail, went at 2.6 and Jimmy went at 3.3 an over looking unthreatening in his first spell. There was a graffic sky showed that only 1 of his balls in hist first spell would have hit the wickets.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
??? Archer got the first breakthrough, cleaned up the tail, went at 2.6 and Jimmy went at 3.3 an over looking unthreatening in his first spell. There was a graffic sky showed that only 1 of his balls in hist first spell would have hit the wickets.
Was going at over 4 on day 1 kudos to Azam. Anderson did well enough in the first hour. Archer was meh. This tail averages like 15 combined.