• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I mean he's not 17 but almost 90 MPH at a good length in his first over is pretty good. Doesn't look older than 21.
More inclined to believe he's 17 than Shaheen is 20, tbh.

Good build for a quick, broad chest and shoulders that don't look entirely down to the gym.

Lovely straight drive from Pope as I type.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whatever age they are they are under 23 and massive prospects for the next 10 years if they stay injury free. For crickets sake I hope they do.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I only just realised that Root's playing his 95th test. Depending on covid-affected schedules, he may play his 100th before his 30th birthday. Maybe Alastair Cook did that too, but there can't have been many.
Just checked Tendulkar on statsguru. He'd played 105 before his 30th birthday, but starting at 16 sure helps.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yasir let Root off the hook there.. Another good leg break would have done nicely but he went for the glory ball and gave away the boundary instead.

vcs

It's all about this partnership for England to keep themselves in the game... Buttler's confidence must be shot after his woeful performance with the gloves.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Warney on comms: Your job as a spinner is to settle down first before you start bowling your straighter ones and variations, whatever names you have for the same delivery.

Good self-aware humour.

trundler

Love the look of Pope.

Naseem doing the classic look good without threatening the edge or stumps routine

91Jmay

International Coach
Talk about an undeserved wicket. Bowling like an absolute drain and Root another dumb dismissal.