• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Michael Vaughan probably shouldn't look at twitter mentions of himself, but I hope he does, most saying he talks too bloody much....

Bijed

International Regular
Good over that. We should still take this but worried Mo's poor form might make it awkward for us

Howe_zat

Audio File
Michael Vaughan probably shouldn't look at twitter mentions of himself, but I hope he does, most saying he talks too bloody much....
But the masses have to know about how everything that happens is about the fielding captain not having enough men around the bat

They have to know it over and over and over and over...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Wow.. it looked like how I would bat out there with Moeen. He never even looked like he had any idea what he was doing out there.

Bijed

International Regular
Was about to edit my last post to say I might have promoted Billings. Doesn't really matter now...

Jack1

International Debutant
No idea why Ali is batting above Billings in this team. Out. Decent cameo however.
Good win for England

Preed

U19 12th Man
How can moen Ali justify his place in an England team anymore he is totally shot.no runs and his bowling has gone as well

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England seems to have so many quality limited overs hitters these days. Far cry from the ODI-phobic '90s and '00s teams.

Bijed

International Regular
Don't want to be too critical but maybe try to keep the ball along the ground when you only need 1 to win

Well batted though!

weeman27bob

International Regular
Maybe Root could come back into the team to replace Moeen?

Bairstow
Roy
Malan
Morgan
Stokes
Buttler+
Root
Rashid
Jordan
Archer
Curran

Feels like England need a second spinner somewhere and Root would have some nice ability to just float in the batting order. Come in earlier if we're in trouble or #batdeep

I assume it's more sensible to bring an actual spinner in who does well in the T20 Blast though

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Malan has been a big missing prescence in our white ball cricket lately. Might have been a good addition to the world cup squad in hindsight.
Exactly so.

If we could find space for Vince in the WC squad but not Dawid there's something slightly awry in the selectors' thinking.

My take is he's perceived as being too like Root in limited overs, but his T20i record is awesome.