• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That shot from Sohail tells the story of every promising Pakistani batsman to set foot on Australian shores

ajdude

International Coach
feels weird having a 5 over powerplay in a 15 over innings, i feel like it should be less?

TheJediBrah

I'm worried about Finch's T20I form. Sure he's been ok this summer but his previous 15 matches before that have been poor

vcs

Andrew McGlashan: Meanwhile, there is also a power outage in parts of the ground. What a great day.
Burgey would never have let us hear the end of it if this had happened in Chennai or Brisbane.

trundler

Babar would be a perfect fit for England, India and Australia in the middle for both tests and ODIs but instead he's stuck being the only decent bloke in a miserable outfit.

Burgey

Burgey would never have let us hear the end of it if this had happened in Chennai or Brisbane.
As if they have electricity in Chennai ffs

Lightning has caused this outage, not general ****tiness as happens in places like brisbane

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sydney, the town so nice that half of it is basically Logan but more condensed.