• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would be strange to play Maddog at 6 after he's been so successful at the top. Inevitable someone will have to do it though When you pick 3 openers. I'd prefer to see Burns in the middle order.

aussie tragic

International Captain
I'm guessing the batting order will be as per the squad announcement.

Harris, Burns, Khawaja, Pucovski, Head, Maddinson.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
God I hope Harris, Head and Maddinson are the three to make it. You couldn't pay enough money to see them play test cricket at the same time.

Starfighter

Looking at the range of opinions on here and on Pakpassion it seems that Abbas is predicted to average somewhere between 12 and 120.

TheJediBrah

Pakistan have a really strong T20 bowling attack. That was a class unit they put out in the warm-up game.

Gnske

Yeah so class it beat a team of idiots and Chris Lynn.

It's like bashing Rainman up, you feel the power but then you realise you've just beaten someone up who is pretending to be a guy with mental disabilities.

Daemon

Lmao Cricket Australia just posted a video of some SL noob bowling a full toss to Warner with the caption “The Aussies know @therealpcb will offer a very different challenge”

aussie tragic

International Captain
Smith possible records in 1st Test.

23 runs to equal Don Bradman runs (6996)

27 runs to be fastest ever to 7000 runs (currently has 124 innings with Hammond having record of reaching 7000 in 131 innings)

138 runs to go past Greg Chappell (7110) and be 10th highest scorer for Australia

aussie tragic

International Captain
Oh missed one.

A Smith century would be his 27th in his 69th test, equal to Allan Border who played 156 tests.

Having watched Border since his debut test, I find this record the most unbelievable!

TheJediBrah

Oh missed one.

A Smith century would be his 27th in his 69th test, equal to Allan Border who played 156 tests.

Having watched Border since his debut test, I find this record the most unbelievable!
Goes to show how overrated Border really is. Probably wouldn't have even made the Aus team in the 90s or 00s. His reputation basically lives off demented old mens' nostalgia

Gnske

And here I was thinking the shots may slightly improve from Sri Lanka's deadbeat effort.

Burgey

Goes to show how overrated Border really is. Probably wouldn't have even made the Aus team in the 90s or 00s. His reputation basically lives off demented old mens' nostalgia
I didn’t think I could ever say this to you of all people, but try harder.