• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand v India T20s & ODIs

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
Surely India have enough quality fast bowlers in their system to not pick someone just because they bowl 150 kph? ...Malik looks like another Varun Aaron to me his numbers in List A cricket and FC cricket are shocking..

Socerer 01

International Vice-Captain
Surely India have enough quality fast bowlers in their system to not pick someone just because they bowl 150 kph? ...Malik looks like another Varun Aaron to me his numbers in List A cricket and FC cricket are shocking..
did you watch him bowl today? I haven’t liked his selection till now but he bowled well today and no… 150 kph bowlers who are fit are rare let alone in India

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Was thinking of the McCullum 131 vs Pakistan at Abu Dhabi, don't think NZ had ever won a game in the UAE till then and was a pretty good attack IIRC (Amir, Gul, Afridi, Ajmal etc).
And Germon's knock (overshadowed by Chris Harris) in the 96 WC qf loss to Australia (McGrath, Warne and co.) was pretty useful.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He’s not put in many good performances at all, but you can see why they want to persist with him.

I just worry that in the pursuit to lower his economy short term or avoid being hit in a game, he’ll lose pace. And if that goes he’s got nothing.

If instead he has the time to work on accuracy without having to compromise on pace that’d be perfect. Don’t have high hopes for him but he’s at least exciting to watch.

Socerer 01

International Vice-Captain
He’s not put in many good performances at all, but you can see why they want to persist with him.

I just worry that in the pursuit to lower his economy short term or avoid being hit in a game, he’ll lose pace. And if that goes he’s got nothing.

If instead he has the time to work on accuracy without having to compromise on pace that’d be perfect. Don’t have high hopes for him but he’s at least exciting to watch.
MRF Pace Academy coaching moment

ataraxia

International Coach
Btw Dylan Cleaver impressed me a lot in the Ireland/Netherlands series albeit weaker opposition, & looked a more talented T20 option than his cousin. If Neesh continues to fail, he's not the worst replacement at 5 or 6, and he can take the gloves where he is more proficient than Conway.
Dane. Do I get a klaxon for this, cos it's a pretty **** one.

Latham!