• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka 2019

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This is looking.... good. Bowling and fielding right on top, while SL look a mess.

They do still have Karunaratne of course.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unfortunate to see that they're capitulating rather meekly. 6 more wickets in 71 overs should be a doddle at this rate.

Jezroy

State Captain
I'm touching wood when I say this - Assuming we pull this off, what a result for this team!

They are all over them at the moment. Loving this so much.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Not watching as of now but sounds like Somerville would've really enjoyed that dismissal.

IKWT

Cricket Spectator
It was a ball of beauty.

TAB is paying $1.35 for NZ win. Tells me there's still a good chance of rain still?

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Ok that worked pretty well.

Now for the hard part.
Now for the really hard part, getting through Sri Lanka's lower batting half, which includes an immovable object in the form of Karunaratne.

Somerville key here against the lefties, needs to keep targeting the footmarks and stay patient.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Calling it now: Karunaratne is human after all, and will get a duck
Heh, posters in this thread (including myself) have made a habit of the anti jinx this series.

There was always going to be a partnership in this chase - who can break it? Colin De Wobblehome imo.